Friday, May 13, 2011

finding new joys in life

So I got the opportunity to play on a girls soccer team while the team played "New Haven" a girls school for trouble teens. So I go for 1 practice and the game is 2 days away. I practiced after school wednesday and was so busy that night. Thursday was the day of the game and I was So nervous. A great girl in my ward K* let me borrow her cleats and shinguard's. They worked great! I also borrowed my friend E* gloves. I was goalie. Who ever in elementary school thought I was scared of balls and stuff look at me now. I'm apprentice ninja goalie. The first game was 2-2 and the second game we added a couple boys and played 8 on 8. was 3-1. it was so much fun! It was great. I had SO much fun! and there is a tournament next weekend and we'll have to play girls team so guess what world? I'm Still Goalie. and we might have another girls game on wednesday. Thanks Asthma for letting me be somewhat stationary in a box. I rocked it and so did they girls and boys on my team. I found a new Love. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment