Friday, August 23, 2013

Weird Story

Yesterday while I was hanging out with some family friends I got some calls from a number I didn't know around 7 pm. I noticed around 9 pm they left some voice mails so I listened to them and this lady was saying how she just got in a car wreck and it sounded like she had on-star or something and it kept beeping. But she was telling me her name and the other drivers name and their numbers and her insurance information or something. I had no idea what to do so I looked up the area code and it turned out to be from Seattle Washington. So I called the Seattle Cops (non-emergency number) and I talked with a cop and he said I should probably call her back and say she had the wrong number but not to give her any of my information. So I did that and I haven't heard back. I hope everything's okay.
The end of my story.

Also yesterday I got to dress up in a tutu for a cute 3-year-old and I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment