Monday, October 5, 2015

The Best Two Years

Two years ago I opened my mission call. 


At that time, I didn't know how much my life would be changed in the next two years. 

I wouldn't be able to write all the things that have happened in the last two years. 
Some of the highlights would be:

Mission - EVERYTHING about it. My Mission President and His wife, my companions, the members I was able to serve with, the people I met, SOO many small situations that made a BIG impact in my life and helped me know that God loves me. 

The small things that happen every day to let me know God is aware of me. They would probably seem silly if I mentioned them, but God knows me and knows what they mean to me.

I am so happy I get to go to the Temple often. It has been a refuge for me before, during and after my mission. 



No comments:

Post a Comment