Monday, June 27, 2011

Serious Flaw

If you want to know my Kryptonite here it is. I have an issue that I have to please people, put them before myself. I have to make everyone happy. I'm a people please-er. When something goes wrong and I realize the mistake was on my part I cry. Yep I cry and I'm 16. you can laugh if you want. but it's true. in the last 36 hours this has happened twice.

Yesterday it took me and hour to put a baby seat in the car, and I started crying because I couldn;t understand half of the stickers on the thing and I didn't want my little Niece to get hurt because I couldn't manage to secure the carseat in, and my parents are crazy drivers sometimes.

Today I was supposed to meet my young women leader and try on a dance costume and I ended up at the complete wrong location (RB BYU) when I was supposed to be at my church building practicing. I cried 1, because I was late (got to the church 30 minutes late). 2, I left all my stuff at home (Which Jamie so kindly brought to me). 3, The miscommunication was on my part. 4, my dance partner had somewhere to be at 5 I think and was late getting there thanks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment