Tuesday, July 26, 2011

college

So Because I'm awesome I decided to add another class to my schedule this fall, which means i'm taking 17.5 credit hours... don't shoot me. this is my schedule... I'm crazy I know. But I was thinking about how much I love sign language. the only problem is BYU only offers 6 classes where as UVU offers like 4 different majors... I might be going to 2 colleges at once if that's possible. So what I'm thinking is... get a crazy cool science or something degree from BYU and then I'm thinking of majoring in Deaf Studies or BA in ASl and Deaf studies education which means you teach classes in ASL grades 7-12. Cool right?
Grandpa Ostler would be proud (I think). Then I can help people (Like I really like to do) and no one's life will be in my hands (hopefully). So yeah. P.s. Although it may be late I'm thinking soundly and logically. in case you were worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment