Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of a new stage

So this morning I woke up and turned my alarm off thinking "I'll just sleep 2 more minutes" I ended up falling asleep for 30 minutes. by this time it was 6:30 and my first class was at 7:00. let's say it was planned to take 25 minutes to get to school. I was out of the house with 12 (or 22 it was early) minutes to get to class. I was praying so hard to get to class on time. and I didn't have my license on my either, so I could not get pulled over at all. So the whole way to school all the lights were green, and I was prompted to go a certain way and walk this way, and I'd never been to my classroom before and the door I go in is just 2 turns away from my room with directions on the wall. I got there with 2 minutes to spare and my teacher was late. I was counting my blessings at this point. I was hauling my 30 pound bag and limp leg all over campus. Then I had my religion class. It was fantastic! Bro. Merrill has been my home teacher since I was seven. I love BYU! After that I had an hour break before my American Heritage class. Which ended up being a kid I knows' dad. Weird. Then I had to power walk over to my calc (math 112) class. Then I had a two hour break till my chemistry class. This class was so funny. So many quotable things. Thanks to Mac & Emma for the Macedone recommendation. It was so worth it. Chemistry is gonna be a blast this year.

Oh and I had lost my BYU ID which is like your life on a card. so nice ladies in the WSC printed a peper one out for me. I am so blessed because I also have a chem lab tomorrow morning and the packet for it was available beginning today. I have a 7 a.m. class and the library opens at 8. So I had to get it today. Guess what? They can use your paper copy. there were definitely some people in heaven watching out for me today.

I seriously love my all my Teachers. Today was a great day! Hello A lot parking tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment