Wednesday, March 14, 2012

past done

So according to my mom my dad doesn't think I've done anything wrong. So of course she told him because she tells him everything (door thin my door was locked) he came and knocked, I didn't respond "Sam" still not responding, knocks again "Sam, if you don't answer I'm going to take the lock off your door tomorrow while you at school" I'm so happy were back to this game of threats. the worst part is even though my door was locked I still felt threatened and had to hid under my bed. way to be mature right? I 'm getting tired of lying to myself, it's probably not going to get better. and I don't think he feels threatened by me. I don't think that's why he never spends time with me and why he treats me the way he does.

I think the reason I love the mountains is because you either have to love the mountains or love the person/people your with to seclude yourself to a place with no internet, no/some phone service and you have to be fit to do it.  I wish I was in the mountains. I don't know why I let myself put up with all of this, seeing is it was one of the reasons I've wanted to move out for my whole life. Who was I kidding when I thought it was getting better.

goals:
get my own car
own insurance (car & health)
get apt/move out
be independent



1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Sam!!! Hope this week is better. Hey, if you want to come out and spend the summer out here you are welcome to . . . We'd love it!

    ReplyDelete