Sunday, March 11, 2012

Talk today

I gave a talk on virtue today. If you want to listen (there are pictures of nature and some of me at the very end). I think it's a good talk so feel free to listen, if you don't want to I will not be offended.

Also today which is really tomorrow according to this post I went to the Temple with some friends and it was so good. It was still dark when I came outside at 6:30 so I was sad about that. But Ballet was great today. It was also fantastic on Saturday. A guy taught and it was neat all the things he taught I have a page of things he said that I wrote down after. It's been helping too! I also could bend my foot more then I ever have since my surgery and it was awesome. One of the best classes of my life.  It was really challenging. So Yeah. After that I went horse back riding which was also Amazing! It was great! I love it. It was nice and sunny.

I wrote 7 papers for one of my classes last week (I procrastinated which is a really bad idea). Last night we had family dinner and it was great!

This weekend my ward is singing at the adult session of stake conference. I have laurel and priest lunch tomorrow which is going to be fun! New beginnings is on Wednesday. I think that is most of my life for now but yeah.

I'm really excited for ballet club this Saturday because my friend is teaching! :-)

1 comment: