Monday, April 29, 2013

quick life update

GREETINGS :-)
The semester is over and I feel amazing! I think I have the best GPA/3+ credit hour classes I've ever had. I have at least 2 B-'s, which, don't judge me, is very good for me. So I am incredibly happy! Today I started working for the Fabulous Charlene at BYU Alumni and I love it! It's only for spring and summer but I'm happy. I will also (I'm 99% sure) I will be published in the fall BYU magazine (HUGE NEWS). I am also working on my bear project. One of my professors offered me another job, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to to 10 days on 4 days off and work 20 hours a week.But I am grateful for the opportunity. I'm also working for one of my professors doing more work in the middle of no where with rocks.
I have been hanging out with the sister missionaries lately. We've been visiting my boss T* and things have been going great. Today we talked about prophets, baptism, Holy Ghost, repentance, and the Book of Mormon. It has been fantastic. I also learned how to play tripoly(?) it's a poker ish type game. I've been working on some baby blankets. I also decided most of the people I know are graduating, having babies, getting married or going on missions. I will try to update again soon.

LOVE LIFE :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment