Thursday, April 11, 2013

short update

Here is my next 4 days.  (and some summer plans)
I have at least 2 finals in the next week.
I have a genetics paper in lay terms due monday.
Book or Mormon read-a-thon this weekend starting tomorrow at 4.
I don't do homework on sundays.
I completely spaced doing 2 homework assignments this week. 
I have a midterm tomorrow.
I'm helping plan my good friend baby shower.
I have at least 3 jobs for the summer.
A paper I get to redo to full credit before grades are due (the best TA ever).
Just dissected me last thing of the semester.
I am working on trying to publish at least once before my mission.
maybe volunteering with 2 or more professors this summer to get published.
I am so stressed I feel like crying.
I am also caring for a dog and a cat this weekend during the breaks of the BoM-a-thon.
2 of my classes are cancelled tomorrow (praise the Lord).
My inability to no get tricked or confused on my test questions will most likely result in my GPA dropping.
I've been in school for the last 6 semesters without a break.
I soon have to go to the YSA ward....
I want to earn at least half the money for my mission so it's not a burden on my parents.
I have a great ability to find projects when i'm stressed to aviod my stress which results in more stress.
I have done 1 + 5. + .4 on crocheting baby blankets in the last month. (working on 3)
my brain is fried, i'm having trouble falling asleep.
I want the semester to be over. 

Happy birthday to everyone since January, sorry if I missed it on the day (week or month), I've been busy.

1 comment: