Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Peace

I love peaceful things. for me these include wind/thunder/rain. The sound of trees (like the leaf movement), flowing water, naturely (it's a made up word) things. I learned I like to be by myself most of the time. I get so wound up during the day that I just need space when I get home. Sometimes that isn't easy to come by, but when no one in my house is stressed (.01% of ever) it's so nice.

I also love the piano (quit when I was like 9) and the Cello (never practiced and took classes when I was 11-12ish). But I love them! They are beautiful. I definitely can feel the spirit in music. It calms me down.

I decided even though I can't sing/dance/act well enough to be on Young Ambassadors at BYU, I can be on the tech crew and you get to travel with them. I watched the 40th reunion thing they did. It was so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment