Sunday, April 3, 2011

Senses

There are so many things to be grateful for. I am easily amused so to sense simple things around me. For Instance the last two days was General Conference. This is easily the one of best weekends of the year. So many great messages, stories, inspiration, hope, encouragement, love, service. I cannot possibly limit 8 hours (10 if you include the General Young Women's Broadcast) to one talk. The spirit and ability to think and feel so many things is just incredible. I am sure grateful for these senses, and other thing that make me me.

I love seeing and feeling inspired by stories in between conferences. For instance there is a super neat story about a program/game http://www.byutv.org/watch/2164-101.

I love using my hands to help people. I love making things. I love learning new skills to make things. So I almost finished a blanket I started at least a month ago. But I have also finished like 3+ blankets in the last month. I love giving. For me that's how I can express myself to other. I put my life and love into the things I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment