Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boy Dilemma

I say boy dilemma not a boy dilemma mainly because there is more then 1 boy.

So I've gone on like 3 dates with boy number 1. He get's the door, (car and other doors), pays, picks me up/ drops me off. real nice fellow.

Boy number 2 has helped me with chemistry homework a couple times. pretty much just friends.

Boy #3 is boy #2's friend. He keeps "bugging" me, well not in a while. but he plays with my hair in class, and we tease each other.

Boy #4 is 2 & 3's friend (all are way smart). He's super nice. He's respectful, he laughs, I don't feel all that awkward around him, he can teach me chemistry (haven't tried calc yet), he's a good listener (for what I can teach him in calc). Have done labs with him & 2. He gets excited over little things, like weird holes in a wall that when you rub your hand really fast it makes weird noises.

 In all, all these boys are smart, cute, nice, respectful men. They're all getting ready to go on mission in the next year. guess I'll be busy writing. huh?

For now me and Stew are friends. we haven't really talked sense homecoming. but yeah. He's my best friend.

Honestly i like college, and I can somehow find all the smart guys in my classes or they find me. oh and today 2, 3,and 4 were all kinda fighting over sitting by me in chemistry. I like life. anyways. The end for now. I should be studying for a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment