Wednesday, October 19, 2011

dating or lack thereof and some other stuff

So last year I went on probably 4 dates the whole year. This year within the first 9 days of my birthday I've have 3 dates, and 2 study dates. That equals 5 dates. I think I'm getting on the something. Dating is fun.

Also monday when I got home from school my friends birthday present i ordered had arrived (i'd been waiting like 1.5-2 weeks for it) So I was pretty excited. Also I haven't gotten her a present in the 12+ years I've known her. So I went to pick up my other friend who I consulted on the project, and when I got to her house Vocal Point was almost about to perform on sing off so I went inside and watched it. They performed footloose. It was pretty cool. Then was the exciting part taking her the present. So I drove over there and we go inside, and she open the wrapping paper (it was also in a paper bag). then she open the paper bag and I get the biggest smile ever! A real salt lake Chris Wingert jersey. yeah I win "most considerate gift ever." So the gist of this story is I prayed about a birthday present, and I got it, and Yeah. exciting story.

No comments:

Post a Comment