Wednesday, January 11, 2012

food

So I really enjoy food.

I learned that although the couches in the new wing of the Tanner building are very comfortable when you're trying to study The Book of Mormon and food smells keep wafting out of the elevator, it's kind of hard to focus especially when hungry. I remember someone telling me that there was a restaurant somewhere in this building, and the food smelled so good so I looked it up on the computer and went to find out. I asked for directions. I got a pulled pork sandwich, which I normally just have a bread and the pork. No at "blue line" it's like fancy sourdough bread, swiss cheese, cole slaw, pork and this weird orange ranch stuff. I don't like cole slaw but I got everything else. I'm currently sitting outside my classroom for my next class at 4. I was again reminded why I don't usually eat in front of people because food should be enjoyed and not prettily eaten, small proportioned bites, table manners. Which I always feel obligated to do when I'm around people. So I ate half of my sandwich in 2-3 minutes. Last half took about 7 minutes. But I was starving. So I ate it. Besides that and the protein (cliff) bar I had this morning I'm doing pretty well. Also had some hot chocolate and some wheat thins.

No comments:

Post a Comment