Monday, January 16, 2012

Talent for losing stuff

So I'm really good at not knowing where my own stuff is especially after I clean my room. I know that might sound weird. My body naturally accommodates the second law of thermodynamics into my everyday life and surroundings. I don't usually lose other peoples stuff. I guess I just get bugged when I'm blamed for losing something I haven't even touched. e.g., my mom's nice material cutting scissors (I haven't cute material in like 1.5 years. I told her the other day I have no idea where they are and I haven't used them, Today my dad "lost" his tape, and stapler (they were on his desk where he left them) , then my mom goes back on her "where are my scissors?" I have no idea. Yet they don't believe me, even though right after my dad blamed me he pointed out "they're right where I (he) left them." Oh well. I guess I'm really good at unknowingly losing other peoples stuff.

Anyway I really like my English class this semester and I get to start working with the ponies again which I'm SUPER EXCITED about.

No comments:

Post a Comment