Monday, January 9, 2012

sleep is for the weak?

Well someone somewhere said "sleep is for the weak." If this is true then I am weak but my body doesn't seem to agree. I can't fall asleep at night. This morning I wasn't really even tired till 2:30 and even then I made myself go to bed to get at least 4 of sleep before my 6:45 wake up call. I could barely sleep. Anyway the semester has started and it's good. I'm dancing, and doing science, exploring career options, studying the BoM, learning more ASL, and writing. (so it turns out when half your ward is BYU professors it's easy to snag a class with them) Last semester I had a class from my amazing home teacher and a class from a guy who's son is on the stake youth committee with me, a math class from a guy who used to teach at Timpview (local high school) who is also friends with my brother-in-law, and the TA for that class was good friends/related to some of my good friends, my Chem TA is from Idaho and knows my cousins. I feel like it's a small world is really one of the best statements when you find out people you know, know other people you know.
This semester I have 2 classes from people in my ward. BoM and Writing. I have 3 female teachers and 2 males teachers. 1 of which is korean and deaf. But yeah. This is going to be an interesting semester.

P.S. (did you know that stands for Post Script?) ballet is kicking my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment