Monday, January 30, 2012

phone pictures

I never realized how many pictures I take on my phone. I take A LOT.  tomorrow is going to be a fun day i get to, go to English, hang out with my friend Jarom and go to the devotional/forum and have lunch, study BoM for test, go to work, take the BoM test.

Also this past weekend I had ballet, I LOVED IT! Me and my friend Efren (spanish name) took the 190/290 and the 291/390 class. although the 291/390 kids haven't been showing up so we pretty much get privates with a member of the Theatre Ballet. We did challenging combination that reminded me of the day when I danced everyday. It felt SO good. I couldn't stop smiling. It was fantastic.

Friday night at work (at the barn) I cleaned a saddle. yeah. I'm slow but thorough , it took 3 hours, it's supposed to take 1. What can I say? It hasn't been cleaned in a year, if it was mine I would have cleaned it the same way. It's beautiful. I don't know if I mentioned I went horses back riding my first day back at work and the Horses were amazing. Polka and I are using a different saddle I think that helped along with the fact there was snow on the ground. She was a champ and was fast walking 80% of the way. oh man I love my job.

Something else I learned this semester is when you get to read like 40 pages of the Book Of Mormon at once this speak to you differently. I felt like I understand more.

No comments:

Post a Comment