Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost weekend

With all this school and stuff my adrenaline has been pumping, so when I stop for a second I am reminded how tired I could get. It's only the first week. Maybe it's all the walking and healing. I don't know. All I know it that I LOVE it here. Here are some pictures courtesy of Google of campus.




It's it gorgeous!! I think so. School is great. I have 2 classes left today, and 3 classes tomorrow then it's the weekend and I don't have that much homework this weekend (I'm sure that will change). But I licked out on having professors that like to make sure you know how to do what they are teaching without giving you like a billion problems to practice for homework.

I'm really glad that there are soccer games about twice a week because it is my designated "break" time, to relax and stuff. Anyways there's a home game tomorrow vs. Cal State Fullerton. I'm excited for the weekend. Tomorrow my Y-group/Mentor group is getting together for lunch so that will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment