Sunday, September 18, 2011

maybe major?

I think I did a post a couple posts back about horses. I've been looking into it (and with my visit to the counseling/advisement center) one of the options suggested was a vet. did you know you can become and equine vet? like specialize in horses, and in equine neurology? yeah I didn't know that. the problem would be - I would be in school probably 11 years. which means I would have a MD by the time in 28. which isn't too shabby considering most R.M.'s or people in general don't know what they want to do or are just out of college because they want more then a masters. The even worse news would be in order to still have gospel integreted in my classes Id have to go to BYU I. which means I would miss all of the soccer games. I mean I could still watch them on BYU tv. But nothing beats actually being at the game. I don't know what to do in /with my life...
Any Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment