Monday, September 5, 2011

week 2 ready or not here I come

Tomorrow the second week of school starts. I'm kinda nervous. But i only have 3 classes tomorrow and it's also the first devotional since school started. I'm excited for the devotional every week especially because I can go early and get a good seat and because it's a great way to keep the spirit in your life and you get a new message and life help every week. I'm giving a talk on Sunday so hopefully I don't forget to write it. anyway it was a good weekend, and a math professor live literally in a house 30 feet from my garage door. life is great!!! Also it's the first laurel/priest lunch of the school year tomorrow. so stoked!!!

p.s. we beat university of Arizona 2-0. we made 21 or so shots at their goal and they made like 4 at our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment