Friday, September 2, 2011

history

Apparently facebook lets you know what you're posts on facebook were exactly a year ago. And apparently I was cleaning my house cause my mom was coming home from the Hospital. It's been a great 3 years 5 months 27 days to keep you. Let's hope I can keep you a lot longer. 
Well 3 years 5 months 27 days ago my mom spent 31 days straight in the hospital. Half of the time they didn't know what was wrong with her. She's great and I love my mom. My sister was also in Turkey on a school trip and I practically lived at my friends house. She came home right before the Saturday morning or general conference of that April.  I love my MOM! She has helped me through so much! Later that year in September I lost someone who was close to me and one of the best examples I could have ever asked for. I've been so blessed. Are you counting your blessings, or are there too many to count? I hope you remember how blessed we are and how no matter what someone will always love us and be there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment