Friday, November 18, 2011

A great day

Yesterday I went to work and I got to clean up manure, brush off Poka, then we saddled then up and went on lovers lane from 3300 N. to about 4100 N. it was so much fun. It only took like 15 minutes. Poka has had hoof problems, she's been trimmed too short which they been correcting and she currently doesn't have any shoes on. So we start going up the pavement to the trail head and she start limping for no reason. then she stumbled a couple times. turns out when she walks super slow she stumbles. so that was fun. She also doesn't like her cinch tight so the saddle kept slipping to one side. But It was a fun ride. It always make me so calm.

After work I went to a chem study group. It was originally with two guys one of them went to a volleyball game. But the one who keep poking me in class or nudging me, or playing with my stuff and every time I acknowledge him he just says, "hi, sorry, or excuse me" we finally had a conversation.  It was so nice. Although sometimes I think I say stupid stuff. like a lot of the time. Originally I sat 3 chairs away from him, then 1 chair then I sat next to him. That was fun. It was cool learning and talking.  So it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment